European Whirl with Eurostar™ Extension
The tring-tring of bicycles sounds the start of your European Whirl. Kick back on the canals of Amsterdam and Venice, in the quiet lakeside beauty of Lucerne and among the Tuscan hills near Florence, with flavours of Italian Chianti setting the tone for an unforgettable trip.
- Explore London, Rome, Florence and Paris with a Local Specialist
- Discover Amsterdam, Heidelberg, Innsbruck, Venice and Lucerne
- Visit a glassblowing factory in Venice and St. Peter's Basilica in Rome
- View the canals in Amsterdam, the Golden Roof in Innsbruck, St. Mark's Square in Venice, the ancient sites in Rome, the Chapel Bridge in Lucerne and the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
- See the Lorelei Rock and the vineyards of Burgundy
- Scenic Cruise along the canals of Amsterdam, the Rhine River and by private launch to St. Mark's Square in Venice
- Connect With Locals Eight generations of history with plenty of stories to tell. Enjoy a traditional Be My Guest lunch with the Landi family at their home near Florence, set within a garden of oak trees against the backdrop of Tuscan vineyards and olive groves.
- Dive into Culture Witness the exquisite craft of glassblowing, a delicate tradition that generations of Venetian craftsmen have perfected over the centuries.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER® Learn about the history and ancient skill of Venetian glassblowing, playing your role in ensuring the survival of this traditional craft through your visit.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 14 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Drop-off if you stay at the Trafalgar recommended London hotel, booked through Trafalgar
- Eurostar high-speed train from Paris to London
- Eurostar high-speed train from London to Brussels
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- The services of a Trafalgar Local Host when you stay at Trafalgar's recommended London hotel.